THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Redd Kross - Redd Blood Cells

Spent the last coupla days searching music blogs because my neighbor is a 'denim-skirt-to-the-floor-wearing' Pentacostal bitch who has a strange affinity for rapping her hairy man-knuckles against the adjoining wall in our "Section 8's Welcomed" duplex whenever any electrtronic device in my house registers a sound above the magnetostriction hum of the electrical transformers inside my stereo. Therefore, instead of recording my own album of future classics, I sit with headphones perched while trying to maintain peace with my neighbors.
Found something I can't believe I missed; Steve McDonald, bassist for Redd Kross, put bass guitar on the White Stripes, 'De Stijl' cd. Been listenin' to 'Dead Leaves & the Dirty Ground' (with bass) & Scarlett Johannson 'Anywhere I Lay My Head' non-stop. This really is a good day. I think I'll mow my neighbor's lawn.

0 comments: